B2B Commerce Done Right

We bring connectivity and integration across all industries through a centralised e-procurement marketplace that enables frictionless B2B trade and payments with the conveniences of B2C functionality.

Our marketplace lets you easily find and buy the things you need from your preferred suppliers at your pre-negotiated prices. Using a Single Shopping Cart to buy from all.

Just a 1 minute Account Application, Instantly LIVE, Free to join, free to use and so much more…


Join Our Mailing List

The power of change bringing power to business

Every Reason To Say Yes

Free centralised online store accessible through desktop and app (Android/iOS).

Easy access to Vendors and all of their products & services.

Single account application, credit check and director’s guarantee.

A choice of integrated financial solutions to help with cashflow and facilitate trade.

What We Offer

disti.ai is a total eProcurement solution for your business. One centralised online store. Frictionless B2B trade and payments. Easy access to Suppliers, products & services and integrated financial solutions.

Just invite your Suppliers today.

And for Customers it’s free to join and use.

Online Store

Supporting Apps

Financial Solutions

POS Integration

Business Data Insights

Accounting Software Integration

Marketplace Categories



Covid Safety &




Hospitality Equipment

Hospitality Services

Partner Offers

Hospitality Supplies

Hotel Supplies

Janitorial & Hygiene &

Jobs Board

Office Spaces

Office Supplies


Childcare & School


“5% of global commerce takes place online… the other 95% is offline”

John & Patrick Collison, Stripe Founders – Bloomberg May 31 2018

Our platform has been designed to overcome antiquated ways that Customers access, interact, purchase and deal with Vendors.

We do this by offering solutions to: Disconnected ecosystems; Manual communications; Complex Contracts & Application forms; Non-digitised pricing and inventory.

Customers that have already joined connected disti.ai Marketplaces

Vessel Medic
Cellar Link Marketplace

The Marketplace is open

We are ready to connect with your Vendors & Suppliers and access more products, services and subscriptions?